CE FACT SHEET
FACT SHEET FOR PARTICIPANTS SUBMISSION FOR CEs
DAVID ROUTER – MASTERING SUBTLE ENERGY
LEARNING GOALS & OBJECTIVES FOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE HEALTH CARE FIELDS
This workshop is primarily experiential in nature. It combines informational PowerPoints with a series of internal exercises designed to lead the participant step by step to achieve the following goals:
WORKSHOP GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To learn to identify your own energy flows, and release the energies of others that have been absorbed throughout your life
- To separate what is truly Self, from the “stuff” accumulated over a lifetime of negative beliefs and messages about who you are and who you’re not that distort our sense of self; learn to free yourself from old maps that no longer serve you
- To reconnect to your own core energy…this allows easier access to intuitive wisdom, and leads to growing self-confidence and clarity in decision making
- To close off and seal the holes in your energy field that keep you open and vulnerable to the influences of others
- To create a stronger container for self by sealing the leaks in your field; a stronger container strengthens both physical and mental emotional vitality, and helps create greater overall resilience while preventing energy depletion when giving to others
The experiential nature of this workshop will be augmented by a packet of written material exploring important precepts underlying this work, and correlated to the expressed goals and purposes of David Router’s exercises.
Designed to foster a deeper cognitive understanding of these areas, this material will be didactic in nature, and serve to link non-conscious experiential learning to conscious awareness and mental understanding. The following areas will be explored:
- Bioenergetics, the human biofield and biofield dynamics
- Invisible energy fields and the ways in which they affect us, consciously and non-consciously
- Underlying field dynamics and communication
- Non-conscious learning and its role in neuro-patterning
- The role of the deeper psyche in affecting perception, psycho-physiology, emotional responses and behaviors’
- The effects of underlying psycho-energetic dynamics on mental-emotional and physiological well-being and health
- The relationship of energy fields to the deeper psyche
- Energetic dynamics of the Mind-body inter-relationship, and ramifications for both dysfunction and healing
- Understanding healing from a mind-body perspective
- Importance of inside-out healing
- Psycho-energetic nature of physical dysfunction
- Ideo-energetic/non-conscious communication
PROFESSIONALS IN HEALTH CARE FIELDS THAT WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
- Mental Health Counselors
- Social Workers
- Nurses & Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Practitioners (Internists, EMTs, Physician Assistants, etc.)
- EFT Practitioners and others in the Energy Healing fields
- Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, other Hands-on Therapists
PROFESSIONAL BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Whether in the Mental Health field, or Health Care fields in general, many practitioners are prone to:
- Feelings of depletion and mental-emotional exhaustion
- Compassion fatigue
- Inability to let go of the problems of clients/patients following individual sessions or at the end of a long day’
- Feelings of emotional overwhelm and overload
- Counter-transference issues creating over-identification with the problems and issues of clients/patients; this can lead to a lack of mental-emotional clarity causing the practitioner to lose therapeutic perspective
All this can affect a health care practitioner or therapist’s overall sense of well-being, mental-emotional clarity, and physical vitality and health over time.
Additionally, it has been shown that the internal state of the therapist or health care practitioner directly affects both the healing outcome for the client/patient, and the internal state of the client/patient. The more grounded and balanced (self-regulated) a practitioner is, the better the healing outcome for the client/patient.
Benefits obtained through practicing the exercises presented in David Router’s workshop include:
- Stronger, more intact energy field/container of self for the therapist/health care practitioner
- Stronger boundaries in general between therapist/health care practitioner and client/patient
- Less fatigue and feelings of depletion and burn-out
- Greater mental-emotional coherence and clarity
- Increased adaptation resources and stress resilience
- Improved nervous system self-regulation
- Stronger connection to intuition and internal wisdom
- Grounding, centering and internal connection
- Increased flow between internal knowing and external action and communication
- Increased self-awareness and distinction between self and other
- Greater Psycho-Emotional balance and stability
Subconscious clearing and increased conscious balance
The clearer our field, the less “stuff” there is that subconsciously affects perceptions, understanding of client issues, therapeutic choices and communication
This translates into less tendency for counter transference in the therapeutic milieu, and less propensity to take on the stuff of others and carry it home
- More energy freed up for day to day functioning, both mental-emotionally and physically
More vital energy available at the end of a busy day or week
Stronger “immune system”, both physically and psycho-emotionally
- Greater ability for the practitioner to be fully present and available when working with a client or patient
- Less internal noise or mental chatter, enabling the therapist/practitioner to listen on all levels to the client or patient, and as a result, pick up micro-cues that might otherwise be missed
- Greater healing potential and outcomes for the client/patient, who consciously and non-consciously benefits from all the above
WORKSHOP PRESENTER: DAVID ROUTER
David Router is an Australian energy instructor, consummate healer and visionary author of Conversations Through My Soul of Presence. He is the creator of Subtle Energy MechanicsTM, and Reflective Body MechanicsTM, systems that teach others to sense, direct and move the energy flows within their own system, and training them to tap into hidden potential through the recognition and mastery of their subtle energy.
David is a HeartMath® Certified Trainer and is endorsed by Helping Parents Heal, a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting bereaved parents heal. David is also the creator of creator of Activation Artworks, a transformational series of paintings containing intricate layers of channeled energy messages designed to open and activate varying energy pathways in the viewer, and develop more empowered resilience in everyday life.
David Router is dedicated to helping others lead more self-fulfilled lives, and to reconnect with the deepest core of their being through the systems of exercises he has developed. Through individual and group sessions, workshops and other presentations, he has helped countless others heal from the effects of psycho-emotional, spiritual and physical trauma, and to regain the ability to lead their lives with inner peace and clarity.
CURRICULUM AND SUPPLEMENTARY WRITTEN MATERIAL: BEVERLY KUNE, ND, MA, LPCC, LMT
Beverly Kune is a Mind-Body Integrative Therapist, with 30 years of experience as a Clinical Counselor, Naturopathic Doctor, and licensed Bodyworker. Certified in Dr. Peter Levine’s work (Somatic Experiencing), she is skilled at helping others release trauma patterning from the nervous system and deeper psyche to develop deeper resilience and self-regulation skills. As a Mind-Body Integrative Therapist, Beverly Kune helps others free themselves from the old maps, default programs, self-limiting patterns, and beliefs which keep clients stuck in repeating stories in their lives.
Beverly Kune is the head of GDVSouthwest, a company specializing in Biofield research., She has conducted numerous research studies for companies around the world regarding comparative effectiveness of varying products and technologies developed within the health and frequency medicine field, including structured water and other bioenergetics interventions by measuring their impact on the spatial field, water and the human biofield.
She utilizes the GDV-EPI Pro system, an advanced Kirlian technology consisting of scientific-grade equipment and a highly sophisticated suite of software, developed by renowned biophysicist and physics professor Konstantin Korotkov and a team of doctors, psychologists, physicists and other researchers. This system is used in hospitals, medical clinics, universities and research facilities in Russia and over 42 countries across the world.
Certified by KTI (Kirlionics Technologies International), the parent company of this technology, Beverly Kune specializes in consciousness studies that measure the impact of varying practices, beliefs, thoughts and emotional states on both the surrounding spatial field and the human biofield, both psycho-emotionally and physiologically. Beverly Kune is also the creator of a Master’s Program in Mind-Body Studies for the University of Natural Medicine based in San Dimas California, and the Dean of that department since its inception. She is the author of these courses and primary instructor.